As a student truck driver with Boyd Bros. Transportation, you are paving the path for a successful and financially satisfying career
CDL-A student truck drivers with Boyd Bros. enjoy a $1,000 sign-on bonus with the potential to earn starting salaries as high as $50,000!
Boyd student driving opportunities put you on a career path that guides you towards growth and self-promotion – go from student, to lease purchase driver, to owner operator, to small fleet owner, with ample opportunities to become a trainer and earn even more along the way!
Go from student to professional with a top-notch training program:
- 3-day orientation – earn $100/day
- 5 days of securement training on BHM yard
- 4 weeks on the road with a trainer
- 5 days of OJT (on-the-job training) in BHM – student will live in truck during this time
What are the details of the contract?
- Boyd Bros. will place student in an approved school
- Boyd Bros. will pay tuition & housing if required
- Student signs contract committing to working with Boyd Bros. for a minimum of 12 months – if student stays for the 12 months, tuition is forgiven, debt is forgiven in equal monthly installments
- Contracted students will be required to sign a non-compete
A satisfying career with satisfying rewards – earn a pay raise after the first month!
- First month: 48 CPM
- 1-3 months: 49 CPM
- 3-6 months: 50 CPM
- 6-12 months: 51 CPM
- 12-24 months: 52 CPM
- 24+ months: 53 CPM
- First year: 27%
- 1-2 years: 28%
- 2+ years: 29%
CDL-A student truck driver qualifications:
- Must be 23 years of age
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- No felony within the last 3 years
- Clean driving record